Valerie Lynn Palermo SMILE Scholarship Application for 2013 Graduating Seniors
Information needed on cover page:
School You Plan to Attend:
Please answer the following items in a single essay.
Spelling and grammar are just as important as content and completeness.
1. Why should you be awarded this scholarship?
2. Describe your career goals following high school and college.
3. Tell us about other scholarships you’ve already been awarded if any.
4. Tell us about any school activities, clubs, organizations, or sports teams you are involved with, and why they are important to you.
5. Tell us about any organizations outside of school you are involved with, and who benefits from your involvement.
6) Include this cover page, and at least two letters of recommendation with your essay.
(Please try to provide one recommendation letter from within the school community, and one from outside.)
Your completed application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
by April, 30th, 2013.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We’re looking forward to reading your submissions!
Completed applications must be submitted to VLP Smile Scholarship Fund by 04/30/2013.
To download a PDF copy of this form, please Click Here.
Send applications to:
213 Torrey Pine Dr.
Rochester, NY 14612
Philip Palermo - email@example.com - cell: 585-820-5829
Valerie Lynn Palermo
Students Making an Impact in Life through Education (SMILE)
Valerie Lynn Palermo was passionate about teaching and making a lasting impact on her students.
The VLP SMILE Scholarship Fund was created to help students with that same passion to follow their dreams…
Join Us on Facebook
January 29, 1981 - January 27, 2011